As we gear up for World KC Day, find ways to participate:
Patients, Friends and Family Members:
- Add yourself to the World KC Map. Tell us how you will help to raise awareness on November 10.
- Upload a selfie to your social media that shares your outlook on KC, and used the hashtag #worldkcday and #nkcf.
- Upload a photo to our World Gallery to be included in the global community.
- Wear a lime green or chartreuse ribbon as a symbol of keratoconus awareness and a way to start a conversation about KC.
- Send a jpg of your logo to email@example.com and we’ll include you as a Partner. If you are a planning events to raise awareness of KC, make sure to add hashtags #worldkcday and #nkcf so that we will be sure to promote them.
- Visit the Resources page and download World KC Day logos and posters.
Be part of the movement and help us raise awareness to eradicate keratoconus once and for all!
For more information on KC and our foundation, please check out the What is World KC Day?